As of tomorrow, I will be 37 weeks and considered full-term! It is so hard to believe sometimes. If I didn't have cankles and wasn't constantly unconfortable and feeling this kid move around so much, it would be impossible to believe. My doctor's appointments are weekly now and at last check, I am not dilated at all and I am "normal and boring". I can't complain about that! I can't say that I've been in the "nesting" stage, but I do feel like there is so much to do and so much to get done every evening and every weekend and my days to do them are numbered.
 |
| More or less, the nursery is done. And I love it! |
October was a very busy month (and I'm thankful I didn't go into labor!). Between child birth prep classes at the hospital and New Daddy Bootcamp that Husband went to, in the last 3 weeks, I've had 3 baby showers. All of them were fantastic! My best friends in the world threw one for friends and my husband's family. My cousin threw one for my dad's side of the family. And my co-workers threw one for me at work. Everyone has been so generous with their time, gifts, and support. So much so, that we are pretty much stocked and ready to go. SO much adorable [and practical] stuff! Between duplicate gifts and gift cards, we were able to pay for our car seat and stroller this weekend. Husband is still in charge of installing it...I also have been thinking I need to get some sort of hospital bag packed, too!
 |
Cookie bouquet:
Husband saved the center cookie in the freezer to eat
when we bring baby home - he can be so sentimental sometimes! |
What?! Prego?! And full term now too? Cuh-raziness! Where have I been? Congratulations, girl! You look great. I hope your labor goes smoothly. I'm sure you guys are beyond ecstatic to meet your little guy. :)
ReplyDelete